hahaha oh. I thought it was vice versa, like it meant they followed me and I almost peed my pants. Then I went to check and barb was not following me. haha oh well ;)
sorry for my absence. I stayed at a friends house last night, she’s kind of out of town and then today I went up north for easter dinner with the fam.
home now, but i won’t be going in game… it’s already 11:30 at night and I have a long day tmrw. so just popping on to say Happy Easter! ♥
god it’s great to have connections, muahah
waaaaaaah you all make me so happy.
Ahhh thank you love! :)
1. She is from New Orleans, which means she’s got a wicked accent (in my head that is), and she’s from a family of all boys.
2. She moved to California to diversify herself and wound being an alternative model.
3. She looks like a total sweetheart, even acts like it, but don’t get under her skin. She grew up with four brothers and you can bet she knows how to wrestle an alligator.
4. She’s never had a serious relationship in fear of her daddy not approving. She is a daddies girl (has no choice, her mother passed away when she was five).
5. She holds her liquor well and is not impressed by the girly drinks men force on her at the bars; like oh please, she’s used to the moonshine her daddy makes out back in the shed.